Sunday, December 6, 2009

This week is finals .. although I have a full schedule, only one of them seem to be pretty hard .. I'm excited to move past this semester. I feel like there are so many things I want to do and accomplish in this next semester, but I'm just waiting for time .. Why don't I do them now? I honestly can't tell you .. I'm just used to waiting, and even though I hate it, that's life I guess?

Sometimes I feel like I'm so focused on other people and finding someone that makes me happy .. I need to start focusing on what makes me happy and who I am before I focus on someone else .. That has always been my problem though, even growing up, and I don't know how to see it another way .. I'm wanting this change, it's just figuring out how to make it happen ..

No comments:

Post a Comment