Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Beginning

Wow .. what a whirlwind of a first year so far .. thank God I am done with work .. I honestly could not take it everyday anymore .. and figures, after I finish, I get a text from my boss about things people said within the 2 days I had left .. it's great to know who to trust now ..

I got an RA job at the college I go to, and moved in last Wednesday .. I met a TON of new people throughout training all week and weekend, and honestly had an absolute blast for the first time in a while .. times like these are making me think that I have started to make the right decisions in my life .. I need some positive reinforcement somewhere haha .. on my way to class today, so many people stopped and said hi or random things and it made me feel soo good, because that never really happened before .. I feel like such a nerd that I'm getting excited over this lol ..

tonight our building had a movie night, well, we're having it all week .. not many people showed, but it was still nice to just hang out and not really have a time frame or be anxious about anything .. it's strange to say, but I think I'm starting to be happy again .. it amazes me how something so simple like taking a new job and moving can change my whole outlook at school ..

No comments:

Post a Comment